37 years and counting

by TotallyADD 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

It will be 37 years tomorrow that my wife Reopened Mind and me got married. We are as young and healthy as ever. We survivied the Big A. We have seen thousands of people killed yet at the same time rejoice over the fact we made it alive into the new world. What a bunch of do-do. Sad to say it was only 1 year before 1975 and we both thought we would be in the New World. Didn't happen. Soon after we were told we had to high of expectations on the matter from the WT. Sadden by our delusional thinking we soon had our first child. We actual had a sister come up to my wife and say to her "Woe to the pregnant women in the last days". Well we had Woe's but no last days. After his brith we were told he will never grow up in this system of things. He is now 34 with children of his own. Then 5 years later we had our 2nd child. Again we were told he will never grow up in this system of things. He will soon be 29 and as children of his own. After his brith we had our first visit with 2 elders they told us we had demons because on wife had her tubes tied. Shortly after that the Awake came out that this generation would not past away before Big A. They are gone. Surely the Big A would be here by 2000? Not. All well though thick and thin my wife and I have fallen in and out of love with each other countless times through the years. Here we are still together. About 80% of my childhood friends have divorce and remarried serveral times. What is are secret? The easy answer to that question is our love for one another but the truth be said it is because of our stubbornness to keep this relationship going. Believe me I understand those who had hellish marriage and the only way to have peace is to get out of it. At this point we are both truly in love with one another. I believe that my wife is my savior in helping me with my emtional problems due to this cult. She is my anchor and I will love her for the rest of my life. In the last several years we have finally made a break from this cult and we are happier that ever now. So here's to you Reopened mind. I love you and I am looking forward to the rest of our life's together. Happy 37th Anniversary and many more to come. Totally ADD

PS Oh I forgot to say we were never going to grow old and die. We are getting into that old part now. LOL

• man in black
    man in black

what a nice post !

Thank you for sharing your story,,, happy Anniversary and I hope you both have many more !

• clarity
    clarity

Mr & Mrs Totally ADD

Yes, my congratulations too ... lovely sentiments

clarity

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Good man,

This cult is totally evil, and I hope one day it will be exposed on national television, and millions of people will be spared their lies!!!!!!!!!!

The Star Tiger

• sabastious
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy Anniversary! Good luck on your move to a new home, business and life!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Congratulations on 37 years. That is great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit