Summary of the elders' meeting tapes?

by marsupilami 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• marsupilami
    marsupilami

Did anyone write down any notes on the content of the tapes? I'm especially looking for comments they made regarding blood, treatment of dfed family members and apostates. Well, the blood is an easy one, eh :-)

What I heard they made again comments about the hard line towards dfed family members, but I haven't found it yet.

I'm also wondering how much was the program tailored for each country. There seems to be two talks titled GIVING ATTENTION TO NEEDS IN OUR FIELD, anyone knows any differences in different countries?

yup,
    -marsupilami

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yet the study on the WT today had to do with showing mercy, being a source of refreshment, not following the "letter of the law" ..... confusing, eh?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Oh, not confusing really. I guarantee you that between the despicable 'battered woman' policy, and the 'shunning minors' policy, watchtower was without a doubt bonbarded with letters and phone calls and other such things and have put this article out for public consumption.

If you count backwards from today, and you know Watchtower study article are put up about three months before they are sent out, the time sequence fits.

Lying sacks of useless :":(*&^&*:

This new watchtower study article isn't worth the paper it's written on. PR PR PR.

thanks you ((((simplesally))))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit