Are all other religions scummy dross in comparison?

by Marie B. Paraison 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Marie B. Paraison
    Marie B. Paraison

Is it true that the God of Israel was not satisfied with the worship of the nation of Israel alone, He sought to have the worship of the people in the great city Nineveh by sending the Hebrew prophet Jonah to help this great city to Repent, to have Faith and to Obey?

Crime and violence was their religion!

I have also Repented of the Watchtower religion that bashes and does violence to all other religions. I now live by Faith in biblical substance and Obey to love.

Yahweh’s congregations and Messianic Jews congregations can not be stymied, they are springing up all around us.

Can a person’s predilection for one true religion bring this about?

As long as we are imperfect will there ever be one religion that is so Holy that all other religions appear as scummy dross in comparison?

Godspeed,

Marie Paraison

My email address is [email protected]

Please see Channels Turn Foul as they Ebb and other previous posts. Type in search: Marie Paraison

• cyberjesus
  • Mat
    Mat

Worship of "El" was common to the Cannaanites- he was the chief God and father of Baal (among otehr gods, and teh husband of Ashera). Yahweh/Jehovah worship is reconed by proponants of the Kenite hypothesis to have been introduced in to Israel by imagrants from Midian. As the Israel culture developed, and kings started to demand unified loyalty, El, and Yahweh/Jehovah were converged in to the same personage, while Baal worship was condemned as heretical. Before then Israel was polytheistic. We only have the bible's say so that they were one God's chosen people since year (?) and the bible only came about in the 7th century BCE. All it's history before then is reconed to be a fabrication (loosly including family stories) designed to promote the imperial adgenda.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Crime and violence was their religion!'

Seems the jewish god was the same, even more so, as he destroyed the cities, burning them alive.

'Obey to love'

Wuts dat???

S

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

I'm going to go with a NO on this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit