WTS loses contribution from City, but

by Amazing 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

City almost gave money to Society:

Kennewick, WA, my old stompping grounds, is now among many cities that give money to the Watchtower Convention - $6,000 in this case. But, the State of Washington, Auditor's Office caught them and saved them from themselves, and questioned why they were spending money this way. Read short story here: http://www.msnbc.com/local/kndu/m140058.asp

Part of my ongoing research is to discover all the many ways the Witchtower Babble and Trivia Scoundrals love to keep their hands in the money pot.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Amazing:

Maybe you should start your research here at JW.com:

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16702&site=3

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Amazing,

Do you have an email address that I can ask you a question? You may email me with the information?

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

thanks for the article Amazing!

from MSNBC article:

‘"The money was not going to marketing and promotion, but instead was going to rent subsidy and that's what caused the auditor to question how the money was being utilized"
    and right there is the KEY to putting the lid back on the money pot.
  • Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Madapostate and Tweetie:

Mad: Sorry that I didn't research this on JWd ahead of time. I just came up while I was looking for something elese, and it didn't occur to me to see if it was already posted on JWD. Sorry again. I will be more careful next time.

Tweetie: You may email me at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

• sf
    sf

"...and it didn't occur to me to see if it was already posted on JWD."

You mean to say this is the first you've seen or read the above thread? It's a pretty "equipped" thread; loaded w/ info. I'm surprised anyone missed it.

sKally, amazed klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit