Suggestions?!

by Rado Vleugel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

I am planning to restyle, extend and improve WatchtowerInformationService.org.
    This might take a few months. If you have suggestions, let me know.
    Tell what you want, miss, what can be improved etc. etc.
    I am looking forward to your comments, so please don't spare me and be harsh if it is necessary!

Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

• anewperson
    anewperson

Okay, since you asked, you need to answer your email. I once emailed you and you didn't reply. Also those in America would like to hear more about JWs in Europe including the Netherlands. Surely you can come up with some items about Europe and the Netherlands that are news. If nothing else tell some anecdotes about your own time in the congregations. Also, you have a good website but do you have it advertised via the major search engines like altavista.com and google.com?

• metatron
    metatron

Exactly

news from within Europe would be very enlightening.

metatron

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Thanks for the input! I0ll work on an idea to provide more info about Europe.

I am not always quick in answering my e-mails. I also receive a lot of spam. Sometimes I accidentally delete non-spam e-mails. Maybe this happened to yours. My excusses!

On Google my site’s old URL (wis.i8.com- visitors are now redirected to the new URL) has a good listing when you search for Watchtower: position number 3 (under watchtower.org & watchtower.observer.org).

Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

• anewperson
    anewperson

No problem. Believe it or not, American exJWs and doubtless those in Canada and Australia etc do find it very interesting to know things going on in Europe and that includes things in the Netherlands.

For example are there news items about persons who suicided, died from lack of a blood transfusion, letters being mailed to help people exit etc right there in the Netherlands or adjoining nations and elsewhere in Europe? Surely there are.

This discussion board jehovahs-witness.com is very informative but it rarely has items about what's going on in Europe, also rarely anything about what's happening or happened in Asia and Africa. Maybe you have a Dutch language exJW's website that has news you could share with those of us who read English.

Or maybe you could get a translator program then find websites for exJWs in Japan, the Phillipines etc and share some of what they have to say also. Or a translator program for German and Russian. The internet has some free ones, but for a little money you could get one or more that are much better.

People will come to your website as you advertise it more. Just talking about it 2-3 times in 4 months isn't quite enough, so again consider getting listed with search engines. To do so is relatively inexpensive.

Thanks for asking for suggestions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit