untitled

by itsbeenalongtime 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

I have been thinking a lot about how once someone is appointed in the in hall....Such as a MS or Elder...How many people always make such comments as: "Well Jehovah has appointed him so we have to deal with it" or "even Jehovah uses wicked people in his organization"..How can people believe this?? I do not understand how holy spirit can be apart of such beliefs. I know of a brother in our hall right now that has committed fornication, never telling anyone about it. Yet less than a year later he was a pioneer and a year after that he was asked to be a MS.....I won't tell the elders on this person because I don't believe in that policy but I do wonder how they can believe that Jehovah is picking these people to help run the congregations?? I have a lot more to this story and will post my whole story soon for everyone to read but I just wanted to see what others thought about brothers being appointed....I heard someone say once that it is just a mens club.. hahaha

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

does anyone know how to edit I forgot to put a title.....

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Having read "Crisis of Conscience", I'd say that if the Holy Spirit can't straighten out the governing body, what hope does it have with all the elders and MS's?

Hope you are enjoying posting and I look forward to your story.

Retro

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

Thanks, reto. I will post in soon....Just alittle scared right at this time...Still to new, and still trying to get my head straight. If that is even possible at this point....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit