Mid Eastern decent for correspondence

by LJ 7 Replies latest jw friends

• LJ
    LJ

Female Jehovahs Witness, single, caucasian, age 49.
    Baptized 14 years. Lives in Arizona U.S.A. Would lkie to correspond with
    single brothers and of Mid East decent.
    Same age category or little older.
    Would like to develop friendship and correspond with Jehovahs Witness brother.
    I am looking forward to your response.
    LJ

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Sweetie your in the wrong room.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• Valis
    Valis

Male EX Jehovahs Witness, single, caucasian, dread locks.
    Baptized 17 years. Lives in Texas U.S.A. Would like to "correspond" with single sisters.
    Same age category or little older, preferably C cup +.
    Would like quickie and spanking from Jehovahs Witness sister.
    I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Geordie
    Geordie

LJ.

Sorry i meet none of your catagory's, but hey, who knows what the future holds?

Oh damn. I forgot, you do dont you!

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

I’m curious why so many women want to "just correspond" (just be friends) with single men that are too far away to screw.

I never understood that.

Usually, the only men that respond to that are men who lack the assertiveness and self-confidence to hit on a chick. So they just talk to the women hoping that the woman makes a move. The man hopes, and hopes, and fantasizes about what might and could happen but never does.

This will turn out one of two ways:

The woman will continue leading the man on indefinitely until he gets tired or snaps under the sexual frustration.

Or

The woman will get tired of the pussy of a man he is and go elsewhere to torment another.

Please, someone explain to me why women do this. I’ve seen cock-tease women do this to several guys I know. What’s up with that? And why do these pussy men tolerate it?

• LDH
    LDH

YOU GUYS PLAY NICE DAMMIT.

Lois, I think you meant Middle Eastern descent, LOL. Not 'decent.'

Then again, you just might have a hard time finding a DECENT man of Middle Eastern DESCENT.

Lisa
    Not into Osama Class

• Defender
    Defender

LDH

you wrote:
    "Then again, you just might have a hard time finding a DECENT man of Middle Eastern DESCENT. "

I guess that would include yourself. As per the Bible account in Genesis, like it or not, all of us are of Middle Eastern descent. Turkish-Armenian-Iraqi to be geographically precise.

• LDH
    LDH
    As per the Bible account in Genesis, like it or not, all of us are of Middle Eastern descent.

And, Defender, just what if I don't believe in the Bible account of Genesis?!?!?!?!

It was a play on words, dude, lighten up.
    Notice the smileys.

Don't get yer towel-head all worked up over nuthin, Defender!

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit