Re: Shepherding Textbook in Digital Format

by suavojr 39 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Beware of in-house WT-developed spyware embedded into those files ... because no commercial anti-virus software would be able to trace it.

Eden

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

EO: Beware of in-house WT-developed spyware embedded into those files ... because no commercial anti-virus software would be able to trace it.

And what would the WTBTS do if they found out someone other than an elder had their precious little book?

• sir82
    sir82

And what would the WTBTS do if they found out someone other than an elder had their precious little book?

They don't care so much about that, but they'd surely sic the attack dogs on the elder who leaked it.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol we all have the original as it is
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Converting the PDF to images would allow this to be anonymous. Then the Images could be compiled (and OCR'd) in to a new PDF. No digital finger prints.

Get me the File and I'll do the work.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

"In due course it will be made available in selected sign languages."

I don't mean to be disrespectful to the deaf community, but really?? Who would appoint someone who can't read to be an elder?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

In due course, it will also be made available in selected sign languages

Yeah, this makes me think this is a hoax.

Deaf people can read. How would the elders' book be made into sign languages anyway? A series of videos? That just silly.

• pixel
    pixel

Yeah, this makes me think this is a hoax.

It is real.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yeah that is strange. Maybe they mean Braille??

and wifi bandit, with a username like yours, I wouldn't expect anything less!

• sir82
    sir82
    Yeah definitely real. The PDF / EPUB / MOBI file is out there now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit