Apostate theme song!

by mann377 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

For all those who have had it with being shunned. Go to Youtube and look up Smokey Robinson's song "Being With You"

"You" means fellow apostate's.

• MsDucky
  • MsDucky
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

What about a parody of "We're Jehovah's Witnesses"?

• snakeface
    snakeface

If someone shuns an apostate, that makes him an anti-postate, right? He is called a Shunner, if male, and a Shunstress if female. (A virgin would be a Shunnamite maiden.) Their religion is called Shunnism; the followers are Shunnists.

If an apostate goes back to the organization, he is a repostate. If someone keeps leaving the organization and then going back again and leaving again, he is said to have Bi-Postate Disorder. They get disfellowshipped and refellowshipped.

A song that comes to mind is "A Brand New Day" from "The Wiz". Sung after the witch dies.

Everybody rejoice, for there's a reason to rejoice, you see. Everybody come out, and let's commence to singing joyfully. Everybody look up, and see the hope that we've been waiting for. Everybody be glad, because the silent fear and dread is gone. Freedom you see, has got our hearts singing so joyfully. Just look about, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Can you feel a brand new day? Can you feel a brand new day?....

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Lol Snakeface!

• snakeface
    snakeface

If you don't like being shunned, shun them first!

If JWs approach you and start witnessing, act confused..."Do I know you? Do you actually exist?" or simply say nothing at all. Same with family members. Give them the silent treatment. What will they do? Run crying to the elders and say "I tried to talk to so-and-so but he was rude.."

They need to realize we do not want their fellowship. We're not on the outside looking in; they're on the inside looking out. If we try to talk to them they think we need them.

• mamamo
    mamamo

Thank you, Snakeface. I needed that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit