See how Jehovah is blessing us with increase (in material things)

by jambon1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

This always really, really pissed me off when I was a JW.

They actually had the audacity to claim that the god who created the universe was somehow involved in the increase of 'kingdom interests' - property in flourishing lands.

Now, as I see it, the world has really suffered since the WTS started out in it's seedy Americanisation of what religion should be:

• WWI
    • WWII
    • The untold suffering of the holocaust
    • European civil wars
    • The list goes on.............

Yet, I was told that Jehovah god was furthering & advancing the Watchtower Bible & Tract Societys 'talents.'

This generally involved the building/expansion of WTS property.

So, let me get this straight; god was getting all excited about his people expanding the property/printing presses of a corporate organisation, while turning a blind eye to the holocaust, paedophilia, warfare, tsunamis/earthquakes.

Not the god I would want to worship personally.

Yet it shows just how much the JW's have their heads firmly implanted right up their own arses.

Do me a favour.

If God exsisted or was interested in humanity, there are bigger matters for him to deal with than the expansion of the WTS.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Good Point! Never thought about it like that.

Kind of like how the JWs get all excited that 800 people a day get baptized on average, while about 200,000 are born. So witnesses are saying Jehovah is so patient because he has to kill an extra 199,000 for every extra day that goes by.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

LostGeneration, that's not even including the amount of people that are DF, DA or fade in that time frame either. Seems to me that God really wants the body count to be as high as possible.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Omg that always have got on my nerves!

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

Yeah well...

The worst thing you can do to folks who believe the world revolves around them is open a Bible and tell them the Universe does too.

*shrug*

-XD MS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit