Free novel

by losthobbit 1 Replies latest social entertainment

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

Hi you wonderful people

They let anyone write a novel, and so I did. It's called "The Mischievous Nerd's Guide to World Domination." It's divided into two parts, and the second part is influenced by a JW girl who used to live down the road from me. In real life, nothing ever happened between us,... in fact, she never responded to my letter where I poured my heart out, telling her that she was the most beatiful girl in the world.

And so, the two characters in the book have a relationship which they have to keep secret, because of their different religions.

The book is not just a cute love story, in fact, it's actually more for males than females, having a large science fiction element. I suppose it's written for anyone with an open mind really.

I'd like to get some ex-JWs' opinions on the story,... so if anyone likes reading, download it for free, and if you enjoy it... read all the way to the end.

... and please, whether you read part of it, or the whole book, I'd love some feedback (good or bad).

here's the link to the free PDF: losthobbit.net/download.php

There is a paperback and Kindle version available, but I don't want to get in trouble for advertising, so I won't mention where to get them :)

There's also another free book (non-fiction) which I like to share with anyone who wants to learn how to have an open mind, called Software For Your Brain

Remember, if you do decide to read my book, the JW girl is in part 2, so you have to read a couple of hundred pages to get there :)

Have fun!

LostHobbit

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Cool.

Marking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit