any NOFX fans?

by chase 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• chase
    chase

self explanatory. let me know if i am wasting space.

• dudeson
  • chase
    chase

if i am a sinner for digging that and employing my god given sense humor... crucify me. check out blasphemy ( the victimless crime).

• dudeson
    dudeson

that's a great song too, also 'best god in show'. but the decline is probably the best song. ever. listen to it while your baked.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I like NOFX. Some albums more than others. Probably my favorite song of theirs is Freedom Like a Shopping Cart on Heavy Petting Zoo. My overall favorite album of theirs I think would be a tie between White Trash, Two Heebs, & a Bean or Pump Up the Valium.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Yes! And they're coming to my town this month, tickets sold out so fast. I'm never gonna see them live.

Liza and Louise is my favorite song-hehe! And I just saw this video the other day, love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE190Dt95Hs

• chase
    chase

this friend was going to take me to see nofx but my prude kicked in. i didnt put out and she took someone else.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Lol! That sucks, chase. Although, I don't think I'd put out to see them either. They always sell out so fast around here.

Have you seen anyone else? We saw the Casualties a while ago. They're not one of my favorites though, it kind of sounds the same to me after a while but it was great show. My fiance saw Gwar a couple months ago, I didn't get to go to that. They're not one of my favorites either, but their show looks like so much fun. They gutted Sarah Palin on stage, lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit