Days Text 02 March 11 - OBEY THE GB!!

by punkofnice 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wednesday, March 2

If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself SUBMIT TO WATCHTOWER MIND CONTROL NOT JESUS and . . . follow me NOT JESUS BUT THE JW GB continually.—Luke 9:23. YES. THE SCRIPTURE SAYS FOLLOW JESUS NOT MEN WHO RULE A MAN MADE ORGANIZATION

How delighted Jehovah "BRAND NAME" OF THE WATCHTOWER PRODUCT must feel to see among the congregated throngs of his worshippers on earth you newly interested ones and young ones! As you continue to study the Bible, WATCHTOWER ACTUALLY attend Christian meetings regularly, and grow in your knowledge of the lifesaving CULT GROUPTHINK truth found in God’s Word, SORRY, THIS MEANS THE WATCHTOWER you need to take to heart Jesus’ invitation stated in today’s text. Jesus is saying that disowning yourself SUBMIT TO MIND CONTROL OF THE WATCHTOWER and becoming his CORRECTION, THE GB'S follower is something you would want to do. What about those of us who are already walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ? YEAH. WHO ARE THEY? I'VE SEEN FEW OR NONE IN THE KINGDOM HALLS We are exhorted to “keep on doing it more fully.” (1 Thess. 4:1, 2) THIS SCRIPTURE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FOLLOWING A 'GOVERNING BODY' YET THAT'S THE IMPLICATION THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO ASSIGN IT Whether we embraced true worship MIND CONTROL recently or decades ago, reflecting on reasons for following the Christ will help us to apply Paul’s exhortation and follow Him ever more fully in our daily lives. EXCEPT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE LIKE JESUS OR EVEN WORSHIP HIM BECAUSE THE 'GOVERNING BODY' WANT THE WORSHIP w09 5/15 4:1, 2

YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THE JW GB WILL RESULT IN DISFELLOWSHIPPING. 'DISFELLOWSHIPPING' = NOT IN THE BIBLE APART FROM THE TRIAL OF JESUS BY THE GB..........ER SORRY, THE PHARISEES. WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE TWO MIXED UP? SILLY PUNKY WUNKY!!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Ya know something, its funny to me that they feel the need to keep reminding us who they are. It's almost like they're afraid we'll forget, or not believe them or something. Why is that? You know, the BBQ Ribs joint down the street doesn't need to remind me that their ribs are good. They know everytime I walk out the door, like The Terminator, I'll be back. The WT is the opposite, its like they're afraid we may not come back, or just stop being concerned with what they think or print.

• blondie
    blondie

Just to help me out, could you print the text without your comments inserted...my brain can't filter it out.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Blondie:

If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and . . . follow me continually.—Luke 9:23.

How delighted Jehovah must feel to see among the congregated throngs of his worshippers on earth you newly interested ones and young ones! As you continue to study the Bible, attend Christian meetings regularly, and grow in your knowledge of the lifesaving truth found in God’s Word, you need to take to heart Jesus’ invitation stated in today’s text. Jesus is saying that disowning yourself and becoming his follower is something you would want to do. What about those of us who are already walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ? We are exhorted to “keep on doing it more fully.” (1 Thess. 4:1, 2) Whether we embraced true worship recently or decades ago, reflecting on reasons for following the Christ will help us to apply Paul’s exhortation and follow Him ever more fully in our daily lives. w09 5/15 4:1, 2

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Ya know something, its funny to me that they feel the need to keep reminding us who they are. It's almost like they're afraid we'll forget, or not believe them or something. Why is that? You know, the BBQ Ribs joint down the street doesn't need to remind me that their ribs are good. They know everytime I walk out the door, like The Terminator, I'll be back. The WT is the opposite, its like they're afraid we may not come back, or just stop being concerned with what they think or print.

The only reason to reaffirm something is if that something is passing away.

-Sab

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL hilarious post.

• wobble
    wobble

All that is needed for Dictators to fall , is for the people to withdraw their support. See the middle East.

The GB is crapping itself because support is leaching away.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@WOBBLE = The GB is crapping itself because support is leaching away.

This is a dream I have of a better world.

I hope the iron fist of the GB will be their undoing and the R&F will wake up as they see their fellow cult members just leave under the banner: 'We're not taking this anymore!'

• Mary
    Mary

Punkofnice, that was hilarious! you have a very bad attitude towards those whom Jehover has appointed over all his belongings. It appears that the demunz have entered into you, (just as they did Judas) by way of your tongue piercing. If you would only remove that earring in your tongue and return to the Kingdumb Hall, your baaaaad attitude would surely disappear. Perhaps you could even reach out for greater responsibilities in the congregation by opening up your own tatoo parlour.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Mary = I repent, I repent!! I resigned as an elder and left 'cold turkey'.

Perhaps if I returned to the Kingdumbom Hall I could resume my duties and no one would be any the wiser.

If I got the item to cover the days text on the convention program that could prove interesting...(Demonic cackle!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit