Bonita Springs, Florida Blues Festival

by HappyDad 0 Replies latest social entertainment

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I know there are a couple of posters here who live in southwest Florida. Is anyone attending the Bonita Springs, Florida Blues Festival on March 11th and 12th?

I will be in Bonita Springs for 13 days visiting my "apostate" daughter and will be at the festival both days since she is part of the organizers. On Saint Paddy's day we will be at Fitzgerald's Irish Pub on Bonita Beach Rd. for the big shindig there.

If anyone is going to be at either one of these events and wants to meet up, let me know. We can work something out.

Last year was my first year attending the blues festival and it was fantastic. You can't beat it for $30.00 for both days. Great music and great food.

By the way.......I may be on stage as per request of the committee to tell how I come all the way from Pittsburgh just to listen to the music. This is what my daughter told me anyway! She told them of my past public speaking to as many as 20,000 plus people at the cult assemblies in Pittsburgh and they think I might have something good to say. I really don't want to do that but if I'm asked again I guess I will.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit