walking with god

by glentrevette 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

a few years ago at our circuit assembly they gave a experience of a sister who was in our circuit who began to learn to walk with god it mentioned in the experience that she had been a cocaine addict a alcoholic had attemted suicide twice by slitting her wrists and was a prostitute at the age of 14 had achild out of wedlock and then came to the truth but at a moment of weakness had succumed again to sexual immorality and had felt this time disgusted with herself I used to go out with this sister who had been in the truth for only 4 years who had a 4 year old daughter and over the cource of our dating revealed to me that she had tried to kill herself twice was addicted to cocaine and alcohol and we ended up having sex and after it was over ran and took a shower and started crying uncontrolled and immedietly called the elders im sitting there at the assembly blown away because i didnt know she had been a prostitute

• nugget
    nugget

Well at least you learnt something the day wasn't a complete waste.

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

i forgot to mention that in the assembly experience they said she had 2 abortions she also mentioned that to me that was the giveaway in the assembly and i knew it was her

• nugget
    nugget

oh dear so you were part of a real life experience at an assembly but not in a good way. I bet it was awkward if you bumped into her later during recess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit