Method for Identifying the Faithful Slave & Channel of God's Truth

by saltyoldlady 4 Replies latest jw friends

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Barks & Snorts - Is their major means of communication barks and snorts? Matt 7:6 - "Do not give holy things to dogs nor cast pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet and turn and RIP you open."

My application of the above - My loyalty to an org might be considered a "holy thing"

My efforts to correct untruth, false prophecy, or the injustices of a system that protects pedophiles, etc. might be considered as "pearls"

Dogs are depraved men - ones who bark, issue commands - creating an authoritarian environment

Swine are those who snort - showing indifference and contempt for making needed corrections and improvement

Could this indifference and contempt be similar to "trampling pearls beneath their feet?"

Could it be that mandatory shunning for sincere differences of opinion in the search for truth might be similar to RIPPING one open?

If their major means of communication are barks and snorts can they be Jehovah's sole channel of truth on earth?

Or could they be the faithful slave?

Or could it be we are witnessing a modern day animal farm endeavoring to represent themselves as God's Temple on earth?

• Curtains
    Curtains

right on saltyoldlady this is our basic thought process at the meetings.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    My efforts to correct untruth, false prophecy, or the injustices of a system that protects pedophiles, etc. might be considered as "pearls"

You must have heard them bark: "Why are you trying to run ahead of Jehovah's organization." Or snort: " Wait on Jehovah."

You were supposed to step up to the trough labeled "Spirtual Banquet" and eat whatever slop they told you to eat.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

You made me laugh - indeed I did - those were the "very words" used in the letter rejecting my truths submitted to them.

• wobble
    wobble

"We know it is a crock of s**t but eat it anyway"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit