S.A.D. childish quote.

by punkofnice 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My son was hauled off to the S.A.D. (Special assembly Day) and kept texting me how bored he was during the sessions.

He text the comment to me that a speaker had made the childish comment that 'Frank Sinatra's' 'My Way' is the most played song at funerals and that if the deceased hadn't 'done it their way' (I.E. not been controlled by the GB), there wouldn't be a funeral.

There isn't enough vomit in the world to express how this kind of cult propoganda childish comment sickens me.

My son remarked it was a childish comment as we're all going to die some time anyway!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

That was a dumb comment. Glad I dont have to sit through it anymore.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

How assinine! After my husband went into full cardiac arrest, the hospital inserted a breathing tube and kept him under heavy sedation for three days, because you're not even supposed to breath for yourself after your heart has stopped for even a few minutes. Anyway, the nurses and doctors were amazed at how determined he was to remove the breathing tube, although he was under the heaviest sedation allowed for a cardiac patient. I told anyone and everyone who would listen that Frank Sinatra's song, "I Did It My Way" was written for my dear husband. It helped them to understand his nature. After that, his hands were restrained for the remainder of the time he was under sedation, and even when he was conscious, the nurses put an alarm on his bed, so they would know when he was up and on the move.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@serenitynow! I'm glad I don't have to listen to that propoganda anymore too!

@jamiebowers 'assinine', good word. I haven't used that in ages..........I will revive it!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Punkofnice,

that qoute is just as bad as bein' told that, if you don't come

to the meetings or go out in field service, God would not hear your

prayers but pass it on to an angel to listen too

No joke this was said by a brother at the KH

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@wasblind - There really are some weird things said at meetings.

Mind you! Once it's said from the platform it becomes law!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Totally dumb. They are insinuating that the witlesses are immune from dying. It is totally possible that the death was from smoking, from doing something totally stupid that the witlesses would not have allowed, or was a result of not being at a boasting session (because of blind dumb luck, they were in the path of trouble). However, there are plenty of causes of death that are independent of being a witless--I would estimate at least 99% of all deaths are not preventable by following the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

And I have seen plenty of witlesses dying in their 50s and early 60s. They get into accidents while out in field circus, or they get persecuted. Their diets are atrocious--eating fast, good-tasting poison every single day for lunch, a TV dinner, a coffee and doughnuts for breakfast, and constant snacks in the car does not constitute a healthy diet. They don't regularly exercise. Their sleep patterns are even more atrocious because, between work, field circus, and boasting sessions it is always being disrupted. They are not mentally stimulated--after the first year or so, it is all boring. Their lives create depression because they are never allowed to have any fun, resulting in medication that usually ruins the liver. Those deaths would never have occurred if they were doing it their way--that is, each individual doing it their way, not the way of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@WTWizard - I always love the way you put things.

The childish arguments at assemblies really make no sense.

In line with what you say Wizard; A lovely Brother I knew was killed in a car crash on the way home from an Arse-embly.

SO I have a question for the Brooklyn massive =

Dear GB - Was that because he went home on a route that he'd chosen? Why didn't YOU the Grovelling Baddies of the self appointed Filthful indiscreet silyva cl-arse not give everyone a road map for a safe route if you're that high and mighty?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit