Happy Brithday to my wife Reopen Mind

by TotallyADD 8 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Happy Belated Brithday to my loving wife. Sorry I did not do this sooner. Fighting the flu and both of us working hard lately. We will have fun today at our speical sea side town. Thank you for all the wonderful years we have had together and many more to come. With Love Totally ADD

• nugget
    nugget

Many happy belated returns to your wife. I hope that you both feel well enough to throw a belated celebration.

Birthdays are so much fun when you can really feel the party spirit.

• leavingwt
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Happy birfday to her!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy Birthday, Reopened Mind!

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Thank you sweetie. I had a wonderful time today at our special seaside town where we spent our honeymoon 37 years ago next month.

It feels good to be celebrating my birthday again after being deprived for so long. I look forward to celebrating yours in June. We spent

the day with special friends who are helping us with our fade.

Thank you nugget.

Thank you leavingwt.

Thank you SweetBabyCheezits.

And a special thank you to jamiebowers for spelling my username correctly.

Reopened Mind

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Happy B DAY!!

NLW's wife

• flipper
    flipper

Happy Birthday REOPENED MIND ! Hope you had a great one ! Hugs and best wishes from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Dear Friends, This is what ADD does to you sometimes. I asked my wife two times what her username was yesterday. I just could not remember. Then I spelled it worng. This happen's all the time. All I can do is laugh at my self and always remember I am not lazy, stupid or crazy I just have ADD. Thank you all you kind folks for wishing Reopened Mind a happy brithday. Love you Reopened Mind. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit