S-3 forms kept on studies? Are they keeping a record on me?

by InterestedOne 5 Replies latest jw friends

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

I just read some of ex-specialpioneer's story and noticed they filed "S-3" forms on his dad with the cong secretary. I am a worldly in the middle of doing a JW study. Could someone please enlighten me on these "S-3" forms?

Anyone have a pdf? What do you think would happen if I asked him about it & if I may read the records?

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

They didn't fill those out anymore as of when I left at the beginning of last year. But they were just a formality, just another tree being killed. I think the secretary would throw them away after he picked up the time. Don't worry you aren't in some secret Database....

or are you? LOL

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The form is not used anymore. You are just a nameless statistic in a column on a field service report slip.

• blondie
    blondie

Very few studies were with non-jws, mostly with non-baptized minor children of jws. The WTS used to try and nurture studies...no more, evidently.

• factfinder
    factfinder

A long time ago when I conducted a study with someone there was a form I filled out- not sure if this is the one you are asking about but I filled in my students name, the book we were studying, the number of times we had the study that month and what month it was. There was a space to put in some notes. I put my name on it as the conductor of course. It got handed in with my fs report. On the fs report you wrote the number of bible studys you had, so I wrote down 1 which was for her! You needed to have the study 3 or more times every month to be able to count it. You filled out that form for each BS you were conducting. ( She never became a jw!)

Is this the form you are asking about? This was around 25 years ago- I do not know if they still use it.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Nah they stopped using that a few years ago. My congregation still had a stack of them when i left. Why throw them out? Used them to write misc. junk on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit