Does this make sense to you?

by WontLeave 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I don't believe it's possible to post pdf files here, so here's a link to it. Let me know if it needs any tweaking. It makes sense to me, but I made it. Just looking for some productive criticism.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

the diagram is quite confusing, it looks like it's trying to support 607 to me

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think it's too complex an issue for one page.

I'd have two timelines. The real one and the Watchtower one, highlighting gaps within their own dates. And it probably needs to expand to at least two pages.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I agree that it should expand to a 2 pager, with 2 timelines. But something good to note, I like that you use WT quotes to show that all the dates supported by history are ACTUALLY supported by the WT. That makes their 607 conclusion even more confusing. Basically they just take 539, tack on 70 years and then subtract out some months to get to 607. What thorough investigation they've done!

You're on the right track. But it's true that you should fix the diagram a bit. The connector lines are placed a bit too haphazardly.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Okay, I changed it a little. I would like to keep it on one page, because the concept is simple arithmetic; nothing complex. The Society hiding the real numbers so they can just insert whatever date they want is what makes it difficult, using only their literature. If you want to see the new version, here's the link again.

Thanks for the input.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I can't help but wonder:

Are the GB so arrogant they consciously think, "These people are so stupid and brainwashed they'll never put 2 and 2 together"?

...or is there a conscientious group in Bethel trying to sneak the information into the literature, under the radar of the power structure, that is frustrated with the inability and unwillingness of 7M people to put 2 and 2 together?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit