Obeying 'Caesar's' law

by punkofnice 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

In 'S90 Skank' by 'Big Youth' he toasts something along the lines of 'If you drive like lightening. Yeah Yeh YeAAAAAHHHH, mek we till yuh, yuh gonna crash like T'under!' (Sorry, I do a bad impression)

As a Dub and Dub Elder I had it smashed into my brain to drive carefully or be 'bloodguilty' if I went over the speed limit as it was breaking 'Caesar's' law etc. (I didn't know they had Cars in roman times but hey, what would I know?)

On more than one occasion I saw overbearing Elders going WAAAAYYYYY over the speed limit on motorways to get to assemblies.

I saw one CO drive so fast his 'flux capacitor' kicked in and he travelled thru' time back to the '50's and had some spiffing adventures.....I'm exagerating........slightly.

I just wanted to mention it is all. That some Over-sneers think they're above any law as Jar-Hoover will vacuum their problems away!

• whathappened
    whathappened

One morning we were on our way to the district assembly. We see this nicely dressed young couple in this nice car. The man was driving like a maniac. They were weaving in and out of lanes, cutting people off. When we got to the parking lot, who is there? This same guy. Then to top it off, he's actually one the program, he's a Ministerial Servant giving an experience. We were shocked.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hypocrites. And yeah, you'd think they'd update their vocabulary to obeying the law of the land.

We don't have caesars! No one does!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

So the idiot that got busted for killing and eating a baby in July 2009, along with the pigs that did such a good job at hiding it within the congregation, are strictly obeying the speed limit. And those who are harboring pedophiles and silencing the victims.

Now, I would rather see people doing 60 on a 55, or 80 on a 75, than supporting scumbags that murder babies within the congregation and/or protect the congregation from the shame that such people would bring on the organization were they exposed. I would say that murder, cannibalism, obstruction of justice, and raping children and silencing the victims are violations of Caeser's laws. If anything, worse than speeding.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WTWizard. I have to say, I haven't heard of this disgusting cover up. Nothing surprises me with the cult leaders though.

Where can the info be found?

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

When it's convenient the WT Society has no problem condoning the breaking of laws, as evidenced by their baptism of illegal aliens by the tens of thousands.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and these guys are the same ones speeding to get to the assembly early enough to reserve the best seats

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sickening!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I knew one bully of an elder that got a speeding ticket. It was ok for him, no one would challenge that arrogant pig. Not that a speeding ticket is anything to write home about maybe, but it's just the principle of the thing.

I wonder how many laws the watchtower(R) has willingly broken and covered up??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit