Anyone interested in being interviewed over phone/email about JW experience?

by SEL 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• SEL
    SEL

I am writing an article on the Watchtower's impact on lives of people who have had any sort of connection to the organization (raised in it, converted, family member/friend/spouse is JW, etc.) and am interested in talking to anyone who is willing to share.

I have no intention of publishing the article. It's mostly for my own knowledge. I realize that this entire forum is devoted to people's experiences with the Watchtower, but it's scattered among all the threads. My actual contact with the organization has been small, but for personal reasons that you could probably guess I've read a few books on the JWs and the Hassan book on cults, and I've been lurking on this site for a few months.

Send me a PM if you would have time for a phone convo (or email). I'd be happy to send anyone the finished piece.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

You're new to the board...(welcome to JWN, btw), so many people probably won't respond to your request. However, CStheApostate on YouTube has recorded several interviews with exjws, including mine), and may be a good starting point for you. Here is his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CSTheApostate#p/c/63DCA4695A93198F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit