How to date properly: Advice from a friend

by WhatAboutWatson 3 Replies latest social relationships

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Guys, are you in a slump when it comes to females? You want to date possibl your friend, her friend, and her friend's friend. Well I am here to help you! What I will be doing is giving you an outline on how to acheieve success with the girl you desire!

Let's Beginnnnnnnn...

If she is....

A Rocker: Talk about how you miss the 80s and how the quality of rock/metal has decreased as we have evovled in years. If she is a fan of a band from this current generation. Tip 1) SO ARE YOU! Don't know the names of any of their songs? Tell her "it's on the tip of my tongue" when it reality it isn't. She will then go on to suggest songs and you will proceed to YouTube them and tell her you enjoy them. After that, take her to your local cafe and discuss those songs. Pay for her meal. I do not suggest taking her to a fast food joint. Capitalism as it is like America's herpes. Don't make it spread anymore.

A Emo: Find depressing poems on the internet and take credit for them. Read them to her and dedicate them to her. Her angsterness will eventually fade. Hell, if you're lucky you can slit wrist together and become one to My Chemical Romance in the background!

A Prep: Go to your football teams giant party and just get drunk. Find a girl who is completely drunk. Talk to her. The rest is history.

A loner: Talk about NPR, how much the school sucks, and what they plan on doing in the future.

The cute Asian: This should be self explantory. If it doesn't work out, send her my way.

More to come soon!

• White Dove
    White Dove

LOL!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

this is just what i needed. Thank you. M gonna print this out.

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Thank you guys! I am glad you enjoyed this. I have some more for you fine folks!

A stoner: become an activist for the legalization of pot, find a girl who also is an activist and ask her out. If she says yes to the date - go on a diatribe about how pot/weed can relax even the angriest of pitbulls or shut up the loudest of children. Note - do not let the child smoke the joint. That would be bad of you.

A mormon: exagerrate your niceness in hopes they will continue to talk to. Be a daredevil and show a little skin. This will rev their engines! I would say get a tattoo of a quote from their book of latter day saints but TATTOOS ARE BAD....to mormons. If showing skin doesn't work, buy her dunkin donuts and lead yourself to debt.

A psychopath: GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!

A terrorist: ^ look above

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit