List of cult researchers and authors

by besty 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

not sure if this has been posted before but looks an excellent resource for those wishing to investiage the nature of cults and new religious movements

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cult_and_new_religious_movement_researchers

there are almost 150 works listed and dozens of subject matter experts including Steve Hassan

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

besty

Thanks for posting this information. When I've got some free time, I'd like to check out the UK researchers.

As far as writers commenting on religious cults, Steve Hassan is in a class of his own, I think. His books certainly opened my eyes to the cult practices brazenly exploited brazenly WT writers.

I trust you and yours are all doing well. I can't recall exactly where I (think) I read it, but are you moving from California back to the UK or was it just a trip back 'home' that I recall reading about? If so, it would be good to meet up sometime, if possible.

lifelong humanist

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks besty...

This is a good list to bookmark if one is interested in doing research on what experts say about cults.

• nugget
    nugget

bookmarked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit