Car lease arrangement for circuit overseers?

by Lady Viola 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

I read on the Dutch ex-JW forum that a letter was read about a new car 'arrangement' for circuit overseer , district overseer and so on. Until now paid a town (usually ) payed the cost of the car / petrol of such persons . There is now a ( more or less global ? ) arrangement . There are lease cars for circuit overseer ( simple but reliable models ...), each circuit representative in the Netherlands will receive the same car .

Each congregation will pay per publisher per year so for € 7.50 per publisher per year , all costs should be covered . This is in line with the principle of equality .

What has not been told , is where the cars are leased . I imagine that the society will purchase the cars themselves , and will lease it to the circuit overseer to use the cars , and congregations to pay them . It is almost inevitable , because otherwise it means that the society has to work in different countries with different leasing companies , and then there is no ' equality ' . But that is speculation on my part , of course .

The arrangement will begin in mid March .

Is this global or just a Dutch arrangement? Any news on that?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Another money making scheme?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It's a scheme that's used around the world. I guess The Netherlands is simply catching up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit