PACKERS WIN IT ALL!

by poppers 8 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

It wasn't pretty, but they got it done!

• d
    d

I know tell me about it the game was just brutal.But I'am happy the Green Bay packers won.

• poppers
    poppers

This game was a microcosm of the entire season - overcoming injuries and rising to the challenge.

• pbrow
    pbrow

poppers, i said the exact same words to a guy at the bar tonight. nice

go pack go !!!

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

the game seemed a repeat of the ravens-steelers game.. thought for sure steelers were coming back in this one (and they almost did).. good game!

• poppers
    poppers

thought for sure steelers were coming back in this one (and they almost did).. good game!

I had a very bad feeling when we lost Driver, and especially Woodson. On top of that was the loss of Shields. The only thing that gave me hope was that they'd proved all year that they could overcome the adversity of key injuries, and once again they did. It was a season that only adds to Packers lore, and will live forever in the hearts of Packer nation.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I was DELIGHTED to see the Steelers lose; it was karmic retribution for the lousy call that gave them the win in Super Bowl XL.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

No it wasn't pretty. But Rodgers' performance was. Think how much better he could have been if not for all of the dropped passes.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Have been a GB fan since my youth, and just loved this game, they overcame a really bad call by the ref (face mask that wasn't) which seem to motivate the Steelers. I have always rooted for GB unless they are playing the Broncos or the colts other than that am for them 100%. Like the Steelers too, but not when they play one of my teams.

adversity wasn't going to stand in the way on this night. Woodson, had to feel a lot less pain after the game was over and he must have really began feeling good on the 4th down when it fizzled. Great stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit