Request Help on Information Privacy

by Reborn2002 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I dont know if anyone is a legal expert on this site, but I would like to request some assistance.

I DA myself a few months ago, but I am certain that my old congregation maintains files on me.

For peace of mind to know that my name and all my records are removed from their sealed files and that I have absolutely NOTHING left there. Ive already disavowed any affiliation with JW, I just dont want them having paperwork or information about me at ready access.. especially considering from previous experiences Ive learned how greedy, deceitful, and vindictive some can be.

How can I send a letter or make a request that all information in their congregation files with my name or information be removed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• nytelecom2
    nytelecom2

boooooohahaha...u wish

• kpax
    kpax

They will never remove any information about you from their archive. Taking legal action will do little. Their loyalty to Jehovah and their Org. is far greater. They will only lie to the authoraties that they have removed your file. You are better of having no affiliation with them whatsoever so they won't need your information.

What if you ever in your sick mind want to go back and be a good witness again in an other congregation? They will keep your file somewhere!

Kpax

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Annoying little trolls aside (nytele).. kpax Im fairly certain there are laws in place to protect citizens and their information privacy. I seem to recall a post on this subject in a previous thread, I just wanted some help or legal directive if possible.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• Francois
    Francois

Well, you know how fragile paper is and how sensitive to heat. Why don't you arrange for some heat? Perhaps in the range of farenheit 451?

Frank

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

A suggestion, If they do agree to destroy your file, you may have to get a lawyer to send them a letter, make sure you get that in writing. If at some future date this information resurfaces, you can sue their righteous asses off of them.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit