How many members left the Watchtower because of all the Hatred and Anti-christian behavior? Were you exposed to betrayal, lies and slander against your family?

by PokerPlayerPhil 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

I am trying to wrap my head around 2014 and all the evil we experienced while the Elders and Overseer said "Wait on Jehovah because that's what all the true believers do!" and I explained it's too painful to see the wicked people who brought my family suffering giving talks and providing other Witness families with instruction we are to use when the End comes. Why are the quite members those who get treated like trash while members who call down evil upon the Organization get everything they want so they will keep their mouths shut?

How many members here were treated in unspeakable ways by bad men and women while the entire Congregational Members sat on their arses(not willing to lift a finger to stop our suffering)doing nothing to stand up or make your life better? The Kingdom Halls are not brave, often their very cowardly and don't challenge bad decisions made by wicked men. How long did it take for you to leave the Organization after repeated assaults against your character and family, reading posts by fellow members is it any wonder we stayed under their umbrella of hatred to avoid getting pissed on by the Witnesses only to be told, "that's Satan's rain, stay under this snug umbrella to avoid getting wet because, 'where will you go if you leave?' all of us were conditioned to obey the insane rules set before us.

I left because of the slander and lies being spread by Jehovah's true followers of hatred, they are in now way a loving group of people, maybe one or two congregations are(I have never seen them, have you?) obeying Jesus word's while the vast majority practice willful hate!

• hoser
    hoser

' all of us were conditioned to obey the insane rules set before us.

that pretty much sums up why people stay. It is their "normal". However it is far from the real normal

• prologos
    prologos
    some elders consider the hall their fiefdom. rulers, that do not read what jesus taught. Run if you are caught in such a wolf pack.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How many members here were treated in unspeakable ways by bad men and women while the entire Congregational Members sat on their arses(not willing to lift a finger to stop our suffering)doing nothing to stand up or make your life better? The Kingdom Halls are not brave, often their very cowardly and don't challenge bad decisions made by wicked men. How long did it take for you to leave the Organization after repeated assaults against your character and family,

That's a lot like our story.

And when you see it's not being directed by God (Holy Spirit) and you realize all of that is a lie, then you start to wonder what else isn't true. . . . . . and the dominoes start to fall -- one at a time -- then faster -- and faster -- and faster.

Doc

• LV101
    LV101

Some of the worse people I've ever been around in my life! It's quite a pecking order - liars, envies, thieves, connivers, etc., you name it. Want nothing to do with them!

I realize there are nice people within the ranks but personally only knew a couple. I wasn't around for yrs. to add to the list. Long enough to be made sick and miserable.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Experiencing it now... and I am still "in" on paper. Strangely enough, the last two halls I have been in have some pretty "christian" elders that are actually not @$$holes. Non-judgmental understanding and compassionate. They are still apart of the machine, but they are not wanting to do any witch hunts, or give more than their standard pressure they are obligated by the board of directors to do. So in that regard I am fortunate, my family on the other hand have made their stand against me, in their effort to throw me under the bus and make sure they are uber righteous, they have made HUGE assumptions, they have lied to my wife, they have shared my private conversations with others. its been a hot mess.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

There were always people I didn't like so much because they were more self righteous or judgmental, but mostly I loved the witnesses I knew, and still love them. I know being in elders meetings with them they take on different personalities, but in real life they are just hard working people trying to do their best, and they are being fleeced by the org and told they are never good enough.

I tended to avoid uber witnesses and not get close to them, but there were plenty other nice almost normal people. Some of them I love so dearly that it hurts to know they think I have gone down the wrong path and think ill of me. But ultimately you have to live your own life, no one else can live it for you. You have to suck it up and not think about what other people are thinking, but do what is best for your own sanity and your soul and your children.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I am trying to wrap my head around 2014 and all the evil we experienced while the Elders and Overseer said "Wait on Jehovah because that's what all the true believers do!"

Don't worry, there's lots of peple said that!

• gda
    gda
    that's pretty much where it all began, The anti Christian attitudes I witnessed all my life and the meanest people I've ever known and seen.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I was forced to go to the elders about my doubts but before we even had a chance to clear the matter up I was already being slandered not only in my hall but around the circuit..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit