100% movie satisfaction - The Kings Speech.

by Gregor 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gregor
    Gregor

No car crashes or explosions. No nudity. May not be everyones cup of Earl Grey, but leaving the theatre my wife and I agreed we will be buying a DVD of this film. Loved it.

• Simon
    Simon

It looks good, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

• donuthole
    donuthole

It was well acted, for certain, but so dreadfully dull. Nevertheless, it is shaping up for a good showing at the Academy Awards, maybe even Best Picture.

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

I picked this movie for my hubby and I to see together.....without the kids......and both of us LOVED it!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

We didn't find it dull at all. As I said, it was not a film that will appeal to everyone. I have eclectic tastes. I loved True Grit also.

• watson
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I wasn`t expecting much from this movie at all,and was pleasantly surprised.I would give it **** out of 5

As for True Grit again I wasn`t giving it much thought being a remake and all,however ***** out of 5 for my book.

The young girl is sensational

smiddy

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

I have yet to see it but with as much as praise as it getting, and how great it looks. I have it pre-ordered on Amazon at the moment. That along with Black Swan and if I can make up my mind eventually 127 hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit