New Light

by Spade 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You're here because all your other user id's have been banned.

...and she has to sit at the back and talk to her shoes if she goes to the hall.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

mrsjones5 - "Preterism is an interpretation of Christian eschatology which holds that most or all of the biblical prophecies concerning the End Times refer to events which have already happened in the 1st century after Christ's birth."

Ah, but that'll never satisfy the needs of an apocalypticist's persecution complex, conspiracy paranoia, or supernatural revenge fantasies.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• FAITH IS BORN FROM TRUTH
    • Changed "truth" was never THE TRUTH
    • "TRUTH" CHANGEDgradually wears awayFAITH

SW

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

outlaw has me rolling on the floor with these kfc pics. LOL

• OBVES
    OBVES

If you read my posts on alt.religion.jehovahs-witn by God's grace and guidance came to the truths that seem to oppose many teachings of the Watchtower and what ? I am not opposing them as you can see I am sympathizing with Jehovah's Witnesses . They have errors and yet they are still the better christian organization than any other. Weight of their mistakes is lighter than mistakes of all other christian organizations.

Many see their predictions as something very bad .But they were not bad as many would think.

Their predecessors the International Bible Students were approved of God 100% sure .

I am using the dates 1879 AD,1884 AD,1914 AD in the endtime chronology proving they were the true christians.Not false prophets at all ! If not false prophets, there must be new rules that determine now who is a false prophet in our time.

People using the Old Testament verses from Deuteronomy to show that the Watchtower or Jehovah's Witnesses are false prophets make a mistake - a misapplication pof words that applied to the Old Testament era to the first coming of Jesus.

Read my posts and retrieve earlier posts and see I have been predicting 1991 ,1994 ,1999,2000,2001,2004,2005 and in spite of failures I am not considering myself a false prophet and am convinced I am in good standing with God Yahweh - God of the Bible and now with God's help I have another prediction for September 29,2011 which has a huge chance of becoming fulfilled !

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

• tec
    tec

September 29th is my birthday :)

• OBVES
    OBVES

I wish it is not your death day ! You still have some time to check out yourself. Will you stand the Power of God the Almighty on September 29,2011 if you oppose God's plans ?

• tec
    tec

Thank you, OBVES.

But the day will come when the day comes. My knowing about it beforehand shouldn't make a difference (as love should guide us, not fear) I will be depending on grace and mercy as much as anyone else.

Tammy

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

OBVES, you are as nutty as a fruit cake.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Well....

Spade.

Why do you always reproduce (Copy and Paste) from that blog?
    Are you the author of that blog?

Well, are you an active Jehovah's Witness?

Would you answer to these questions of mine?

In my opinion, probably, on the Internet, it is better that you do not defend the Watch Tower society.
    On the Internet, the WTS does not want their followers to defend the Society.
    (You should see the past KMs.)

Such their feature is the reason why they are generally called a "cult."

I think that you should obey directions of the Society which you say as "Jehovah's Organization."
    You will understand the meaning of what I have said, when you obey those directions strictly.

If you do not have the ability to investigate the WTLib by yourself, I'll show you those directions of the Society (Jehovah's Organization).

possible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit