A Thank you from Totally ADD

by TotallyADD 2 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

My wife and I have been gone visiting our youngest child this weekend. My wife went on free minds first thing when we got home and to our amazement she saw the link to my story in the upper right hand corner. All I can say is I was flabbergasted. This is something I would have never expected. So all I can say is Thank you to Randy Watter for doing that. I told my wife when I was writing the first part of my life story, I don't think anybody will believe what I have experience in my life. All I can say is Thank you for supporting me in this. It was not easy for me to relate this imformation to all of you. Again Thank you for all of your encouragement. On a side note when visiting our youngest we had a chance to talk to him alone and we found out he is register under the name Former2free since April 2009. He still has to tip toe around his wife but there is some cracks in here belief's as a JW. So now my wife, son and me are on this board. I am so happy that all my cult teaching in the past is crumbling away. Happy, Happy, Happy I am. Totally ADD

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Fantastic !!! Will have a look at freeminds now to see your story :)

• laverite
    laverite

WOW!!!!! Congrats and hugs to you TotallyADD!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit