2 Timothy 3

by cantleave 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    The poor, and uneducated, and those with emotional problems on the other hand, are prone to exploitation.
    They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires

You really know how to make a girl feel better about herself misery. Thanks

• wasblind
    wasblind

Great thread cantleave,

2 Timothy 3:7

" always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth"

they have more adjustments than anybody I know, the flickerin' light is blindin'

• Ding
    Ding

See, Armageddon IS just around the corner! :)

• foodalls
    foodalls

THIS WAS SO GOOD...I MADE A COPY OF IT!!!WOW WHAT "GENIUS" BROTHER "ICANTLEAVE"...THANK YOU!!!

That "FIT" like taylor made suit...Say!...everyone listen up..this brother has "IT"!!! Stay in touch with this guy!

• foodalls
    foodalls

Dear Sister Amelia...here is something that will cheer you up imensly!!! http://www.itsallaboutwomen.com please bookmark...whats on this site will ALL you sisters rejoice!!!

You women are more "Beautiful"' than you know...and for you brothers out there it will give you new insight on you beloved wives and Friends! BESS YOU ALL!

• foodalls
    foodalls

Just another note to sisters out here...you may want to acces this site from a "Private" computer or a public library if you live in a "Divided household"

• foodalls
    foodalls

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I see they removed this brother's post off the current "Spotlight"...MUST BE TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH HUH???

NOTHIING LIKE "EXPOSING-THE-REAL-TRUTH"! don't worry dear brother...you did a wonderful job of putting that toghether like that!...and sooo authentic and "FITTING""!!! I'm serious about what I did to copy that...and i printed it and posted it on my wall in front of my computer! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit