Anyone Who Served at Bethel - A Question

by A question 7 Replies latest jw friends

• A question
    A question

I thought I would get the opinion of those on this forum about what is written in the following link:

http://www.christianwitnesses.com/id347.html

I don't mind who comments, but I am asking only those who served at Bethel, preferably recently, what they think, from their own personal experience, about the claims raised in the link above, and perhaps other questions as well I might ask later, I'll see.

Thanks.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It is all rubbish, let me find the link that we already have discussed about this.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I never served, almost did. Satan kept parading pretty sisters before me, and I eventually got hitched. Of course, from what I've heard, Bethel is quite the smorgasbord for young dub brudders. An embarrassment of blueballs.

• Iamallcool
  • A question
    A question

Oh okay, thanks.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It's complete hogwash.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Yep total BS - Site's probably run by a JW pretending to be an ex JW so that he can give former JWs a bad rep. Either that - or it's where all the crazy paranoid JWs go that never knew what they believed to begin with.

• A question
    A question

Personally I think Six Screens is like a tabloid, and they and their followers will swallow down anything negative about JWs, no matter how far-fetched. I never wasted 6 hours but I read some of JWN's comments. I bet 'Johnny' and 'Mary' are laughing their heads off right now, that Six Screens bought it. I'd say they are probably an embarrassment to ex-JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit