Just Checking in Update :

by oldflame 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well it has been sometime since I was last here. Many things have been happening in my life, it surely has been one hell of a trip let me tell you.

My youngest son is now baptised in the troof, and he is so brain washed it is pathetic. I try to show him where and how to find out about their lie and he acts just like a typical witness. Sad so freaking sad and it really pisses me off but what can I do now ? I have shown him everything I can possibly show him and he still will not bend.

I wished I could aford to sue the WTBTS.

Anyway I am now completely retired now, my back is so bad. Christmas I injured it very badly and could hardly walk and was in severe pain thru the New Year. So I decided that , that was it the final straw. So I am soon to be moving. Barb and I are going to share a home together, we have been together for 5 years now and very happy together. I don't know why it took so long to find the perfect partner.

I have given up the ghost hunting, someone pointed out Duet. 18, 10-12 . After reading it I immediately shut everything down. My web site is still running though and if you want to see evidence of the after life you can go there . The web address is www.myspace.com/shastaparanormal

Other than all that I have lost three friends to death , all three were in their 40's and early 50's I just don't get it ! Why are my friends dying so young, this is just the recent ones I lost a few more in their early 40's a few years ago. Believe me it makes you wonder if your next. I fear not death but why rush it ?LOL

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well I am sure there are plenty here I have never met, as it always changed in the past and sometimes rather frequent. This site gives hope. I don't recommend witnesses here because of the different subjects that might turn them away but it is a great tool for those looking on their own.

I hope and pray for all of you, that you will find your new walk a better one than the one you had before, cult religions are dangerous and they destroy not build. Building our families and keeping ourselves clean before God is the most important thing and God also desires this in us. Not destroy ! Causing hurt and pain and distress is a sin in the bible so walking away from the lie the WTBTS is a good and healthy thing to do. God wants you to study him and to be sure of all things because false religion is out there and they will find you just say NO ! NO MORE !

I don't know if many of you know but I will soon be taking a trip to Tucson for a murder trial. Let me update you a little. My half sister in May of 2009 in Arrivaca , Arizona and three of her cohorts invaded a home with a mother , father and Daughter. They were all shot and the father and daughter died. The mother lived her wounds and Id'd my sister and her cohorts as the murderers. They put a gun to a 9 year old girl face and blew her brains out because they wanted drugs money and guns to fund her minutemen outfit. Don't let anyone fool you folks those people down there on the border calling themselves minutemen are killers. Maybe not all of them but before the crimes my sister told me that there were a lot of holes in the dessert. Anyway I am a witness for the state of Arizona and it is a death penalty case. I will let everyone know what happened when I get back. You can also keep in the news now with the main stream media as they have picked up the case. It will also be televised on court tv.

God Bless Us Everyone

Merrill (oldflame)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi Merr. I am sad about your back pain. Happy about your perfect relationship. Very sad and shocked about your half sister. Wow. What happened to her to make her so ruthless and cold blooded? How old is she?

Please do keep us up to date. Remember we are friends on myspace, too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just read about Shawna. My God. I can't believe what people can do. May the Flores family find some peace.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I have given up the ghost hunting, someone pointed out Duet. 18, 10-12 . After reading it I immediately shut everything down.

Even if SOME of the Old Testament was EVER the "Word of God", that passage in Deuteronomy certainly is not.....

http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/ezra_heretic.htm

• oldflame
    oldflame

Isn't that terrible Flyinghigh ? And the things she is telling others about her family and they are all lies too. The defense is rying to make it my mothers fault that she killed those people. Unfreakin believeable what we have been thru.

Prodigal son,

I don't believe in Evolution. I think that those who do are a little off. So your going to tell me that for millions and millions of years we lived in caves but just less than 10,000 years ago we started building houses ? Oh ok and after millions and millions of year we have just started to use the intelligence God gave us. Ok man sure, whatever you say ...LOL some peoples kids....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Merr, I looked up stories about your sister. I am stunned. What do you think happened to her to get her like that? So cold blooded.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't believe in Evolution. I think that those who do are a little off. So your going to tell me that for millions and millions of years we lived in caves but just less than 10,000 years ago we started building houses ? Oh ok and after millions and millions of year we have just started to use the intelligence God gave us. Ok man sure, whatever you say ...LOL some peoples kids....

Ahhh, the smug arrogance and superiority of a Christian....

Funny how you never knew what Deut said about spiritism. Weren't you a JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit