April Blood Bomb

by the-illuminator81 5 Replies latest jw friends

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Hello fellow apostates. Here's a fantastic idea to generate some demonic anti-buzz for all those 30hr auxpioneers coming april.

On april first, we rent a big tanker truck and fill it up with cow blood. We drive to Brooklyn Bethel, connect a big freaking pump and spray blood all over the entrance. Make sure we grab news headlines. Explain it as an april fools joke.

Who's with me?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
  • the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I guess even classifying it as a wrong delivery address would not keep it from being unlawful.. Sorry! Close the thread down then.. My bad.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

NO THANK YOU. I THINK IS CHILDISH AND WILL JUST MAKE A POINT THAT SO CALLED APOSTATES ARE BITTER AND DEMONIC BEINGS. THE BEST WAY TO SHOW THEM IS TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND SHOWS INMATURITY.

• yknot
    yknot

Yep epic fail...

Huggles Sweety....

(If you really want to eff' with the WTS, go down to your KH, signup for April Pio-sneer and then encourage or introduce slacking and faked service)

• Scully
    Scully

locked for violation of Posting Guidelines.

Even if you claimed it was an April Fool's joke, it's not funny. At all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit