Volunteering for RBC?

by chiguy2010 9 Replies latest jw friends

• chiguy2010
    chiguy2010

Anyone know how you to get a nice assingment with the RBC?

Thanks

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

You have to be able to make mud pies and sand castles. Also be as thick as 2 short planks, not no one end of a hammer from the other, be good a making tea and coffee and how to build something so shodderly that it falls down just as the brothers have finished paying the loan off so the RBC come round and build another monkey they have to pay for another 25 years! All a property scam to make money for the WT.

HHG

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

RBC ...Royal bank of Canada???? seems like they could afford to pay you. LOL

tt

• chiguy2010
    chiguy2010

Does anyone one have any input, I just like to know what the politics are I need to know.

I don't mind working hard, I just don't want to be craped on.

Thanks

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Fill out an application at your Kingdom Hall.

To get a job you might desire doing, get to know the overseer or workers of a certain department and go from there.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

chiguy2010:

Anyone know how you to get a nice assingment with the RBC?

Why is it that, when I read this, I don't know when our collective leg is being pulled or not.

Snakes (of the "spent wasted more time at QB's than I ever want to admit" Sheep Class)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I don't mind working hard, I just don't want to be craped on.

I'm afraid if you're a JW, the latter is unavoidable.

Giggle 3

• elderelite
    elderelite

Its not what you know its who you know... get in good with one of the department heads and you'll be assigned a nice cushy job, no worries. Also, RBC is skilled labor these days, not grunt work. grunt work comes from the local congration.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Kiss Ass

• chiguy2010
    chiguy2010

Thanks all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit