Discounted Insurance for JWs - www.4jws.com - Honesty does Pay!!!!

by losthusband 2 Replies latest jw friends

• losthusband
    losthusband

This is advertised on a banner ad on JWN.

"In this old system honest people are often penalised - paying more for shopping, insurance and so-on in order to pay for those people who are dishonest. Thankfully even organisations in the world are beginning to recognise the real value of an honest trustworthy customer or employee."

"Our aim is:

To negotiate and pass on the best prices and other benefits from other commercial suppliers who will provide us with special group rates because they know Jehovah's Witnesses are an honest people."

Point 1. I doubt if JWs statistically claim less than the "average" person.

Point 2. The company I work for would not give JWs a discount because they no they are honest.

This is just weird.....makes me want to say WTF!!

LH

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess they are brokers who have negotiated rates with insurance companies.....since one half of the household is J W, I might get a quote?

(with caution as to any new internet name), but you never know..

BTW I see they advertise Kingdom Hall insurance. In my day that was done through The Society (Kingdom Hall Fund I think it was called) I cannot think that Brooklyn would like the competition..

• cofty
    cofty

Is this not religious discrimination? Sounds like it would be illegal in Europe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit