Wasps in Awake

by Retrovirus 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

The "Was IT Designed" articles in Awake usually annoy the hell out of me, but the one in the March issue (p25) is a real gem and I can't wait to discuss it with my jw ladies.

The musta-been-designed is the ovipostor of the wood-boring wasp. So I can ask, if it's so evidently ( ) designed, all wasps and their ovipostors must have been designed?

And that would include the wasp familiy Pompilidae, right? The wasps that paralyse spiders, inter them alive, lay an egg in or on them (with the designed ovipostor), so that the larva can eat the living spider? What did the spiders do to upset Jehovah so much?

If "after the fall" is attempted, then I can say "so they did evolve, right? If Satan gets a mention, I can ask where in the Bible does Satan create anything?

And then, as always when I'm prepared, I finish off by asking "you will find out for me, won't you?"

One straw at a time.

Retro

• man in black
    man in black

when I read the title of your link I thought of the band named wasp from the early 80's.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

WASPS in Awake......I thought this was going to be another thread about how black people will turn white when they reach perfection. Watchtower used to teach that, from what I hear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit