A rarest of rare inventions made—it is better to remain open-minded!

by economy 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• economy
    economy

It seems even the famous scientific laws such as the LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY ­ (and LENZ'S LAW, which forms the basis of mechanics and thermodynamics laws that suggests machines cannot attain over a 100% efficiency) are all not ultimate. Someone has already succeeded in developing a space generator, ­ a super high-efficiency machine that produces power from vacuum. The thing is going commercial now with a famous Electric company purchasing its the patent. (http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31815&articlexml=BYE-BYE-TO-POWER-CUTS-No-Empty-Talk-07042015007047) A prototype of the machine tested by Kirloskar Electric exhibited 165% efficiency.

The breakthrough for the inventor (a former director of the Kaiga Atomic Power Station) came last year when his machine achieved an efficiency of 238%, which means it produced 2.38 times the electrical power provided to it initially, making it the first to achieve this. This essentially defies the Law of Conservation of Energy ­ and in the case of electrical generators, Lenz's Law, which forms the basis of mechanics and thermodynamics laws that suggests machines cannot attain over a 100% efficiency.

The generator requires an initial infusion of power through a battery or AC supply, following which it produces power sustaining itself on electrons in a vacuum, without requiring external supply. “Space is the only reality, and has the potential to produce massive amounts of power if put through right technology,“ said the inventor.

This news has something to do with us. Leaning towards atheism or theism is not something to be done in haste. Both has its own limitations. Science has made revisions, hence cannot be looked to as a high priest. So are religions which are nothing but speculations.

It looks to me that God exists, yet He behaves as though He does not exist (as a result of which theists and atheists both feel confident about their respective views). If God has confidence in His design—human beings, He won’t intervene in their affairs (which would give the impression that He doesn’t exist). It seems God does have confidence in Humans as He knows humans can easily solve their problems, if they want to. For example,

1) Humans can take the good points of all political systems and design a new one (the same can be done with religion, language ………)

2) Humans can copy the habits of some exceptional humans who live a healthy life-style which helps them to remain virtually diseases-free till their death.

3) Humans can replace the present judicial system (of punishment to the criminals) with a system that makes the criminal do double compensation to the victim which will eradicate the crime itself (if the criminal is bankrupt, compensation could be taken from his relatives, his community, all the educational institutions where he got his schooling, religion he belongs to ….—all of which are responsible for the building of individuals)

Since humans have the ability to solve all their problems and have ability even to become like God, God will not intervene in the affairs of mankind. This means:

1) God has left humans to determine their destiny (which means theists are right)

2) God will not intervene when humans misuse their free-will (which will be interpreted as He does not exit—which means atheists are also right)

Keeping an open-mind, and working on self-improvement seems to be more right!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Strange that the company's web site doesn't mention a word about it yet.
  • stillin
    stillin
    Well-written and thought-provoking. Thanks.
  • wozza
    wozza

Gods looking down right now and says "these people have found out my secret to create power from a vaccuum ,I now must bring Armaggedon to destroy them !"

The Governing body look heavenward and say " We have been doing this for years with our teachings ,why have'nt you brought Armaggedon earlier in 1975 ?"

God finally responds " Well the vaccuum between your ears is large but the power you produce is so small"

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    100% bullshit more like.
  • hoser
    hoser
    I'm not an engineer or a chemist but I do know there ain't no free lunch. What you are describing defies the laws of physics.
  • economy
    economy

Witness My Fury,

My post ends saying: “Keeping an open-mind, and working on self-improvement seems to be more right.”

If improvement is “100% bullshit more like,” then question would arise: What name would we give to bullshit? You may feel talk on improvement is bs because you find decline in certain aspects of life. However, improvement is possible when there is self-control. Self-control is possible if we want to—because not all of those who feel like killing somebody may not do so every time when they have a reason to do so; but they may refrain from doing so thinking about the consequences. This shows humans know how and when to show self-control. This approach can be adopted in all other aspects of life.

• economy
    economy
    hoser

Things considered to be unbelievable until yesterday may become believable today. Hence the heading: ‘Better to have open mind.’ Change is the only constant, hence open-mind only would make things acceptable. Otherwise we will go on arguing. Open mind means looking for the principle behind the change. It’s like saying: It is wrong to drive at night with lights off, and again it’s wrong to drive at night with lights on during war-time. Law changed, but principle is same during both the occasions—safety of people.

• economy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit