Proud to be a fool!

by freeman 4 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

It’s about 10:00 on the east coast and I’m at work just sitting around reading what was posted over the last day. I see sexy-girl is in fact a Yo-Yo. I have a question, how many feel like they got suckered, used as troll fodder etc.?

Did any of you heed the warning signs such as the very name “sexy-teen”? Kind of a strange moniker for a dub, don’t you think? That crossed my mind immediately, but I went on, and played right into his/her hands, didn’t I. I believe there were one or two people that seemed to be totally on to it from the beginning, was it Simon or someone else that even early on said something like ‘sexy-YO-YO’ or something to that effect? Not sure without re-reading the thread. I assume he or they were not using clairvoyance but reading the incoming ip address to ascertain this info.

Some people are very upset about this and I can understand that, but as for me; I’m not. It’s OK with me because my few minor posts to sexy-yo-yo were quite sincerer and without ulterior motive, and he/she knows that. In fact many others here were just trying to help another person questioning his or her beliefs, a place many of us know all to well. Now are you ready for the good news my fellow fools?

Whatever the motives of this person, he/she was “witnessed to” and because of the outpouring of sincerity of so many posters, the physiological barriers the Watch Tower has erected were likely breached. The Watchtower filter programs implanted in their heads do not handle sincerity and compassion well and are therefore often bypassed. This person, like it or not got an extensive witness, something none of us would normally be able to do. Oh and it gets better. Don’t forget about all those that read but are not ready to yet post. They too got a great witness. Imagine that, honest compassionate apostates! Quite the opposite of the way the Watchtower portrays us.

Yes, I’m getting that old feeling back again, like when I went out in field service and thought I found a sheep. The only difference now is that I TRULY am helping to set someone free!

Please feel free to play me for the fool again anytime; but just be prepared to learn the real truth about the truth when you do.

Freeman

• Focus
    Focus

freeman wrote:

Don’t forget about all those that read but are not ready to yet post

Of course. The information provided to (alleged) trolls is often of GREAT BENEFIT to the Great Crowd Lurker Class - whether they are conscious of it or not!

Not that we would use sock-puppets, unlike the abominations on the Writing Staff and their fictitious "J.T., U.S.A." references within Questions From Readers... Right?

--
    Focus
    (Wholier-than-Thee Class)

• nelly136
    nelly136

from what I read from simons post, yoyo sexyteen and helpothers
    . http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11859&site=3
    were all from same computer

nelly

• SYN
    SYN

Focus: All Dubs are sock puppets! This one's for you NYT!

I personally would kill to have a Pets.com sock puppet, sorry, OT!

My feeling here is that SexyYoYo (hrm - how many permutations of those three nicks are there? Let's see:

SexyYoYoMama
    SexyMamaYo
    MamaSexyYoYo
    SexyMamaHelpOthers (BWhAHAHA!!)
    OthersHelpSexyMama
    SexyOthersYoYo
    YoSexyOthersHelpMama

OK, I'll stop right there...teeheee...) has taken us for a ride, and he should be punished with the undying fire of an angry forum poster. Really, if s/he would just tell us EXACTLY who s/he is, why s/he is here, everything would be OK. I just don't enjoy giving out sincere advice and then finding out the person I'm talking to is an imposter.

Regards,
    J.T., South Africa

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

If anyone wants more evidence about Sexyteen being the reincarnation of someone else here is a interesting free tool for you to use.

http://www.wordchecksystems.com/

You can go to this website and download a free demo copy of their Wordcheck software program (you can use it 5 times then it stops). This software is used in colleges and other schools to see if students are cheating by plagerizing text. What happens is that there are always words we enjoy using in our writing style and this program does a frequency analysis of these words and lets you compare different documents to see if there are similarities.

I tried it last night on some documents I wrote and some that other people wrote and it showed immediately there were huge differences in the way I wrote.

Anyway, while this program is expensive to buy, like I say you can use it a few times now and then to check the identity of someone on this board you might have doubts about. It is not perfect, but just another tool to help you from being taken for a ride.

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit