ATTENTION: Foodalls

by cameo-d 5 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

On another thread you said:

BUT THE REAL KICKER IS THIS!...THEY WON'T LAST THIS YEAR BEFORE THEY ARE SHUT DOWN ALONG WITH "ALL" OTHER RELIGION..ANYONE NEEDING PROOF OF THIS CAN CONTACT ME AT; [email protected]

ANYONE STILL HOLDING ON TO THEM WILL BE GREATLY DISOPPOINTED...HOPEFULLYY NOT TO THE POINT OF "SUICIDE"...BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING FAR "GRANDER' FOR THEM WAITING "IN-THE-WINGS"!

What do you mean by "something far grander waiting for them in the wings"? Do you have some knowledge of what they have planned for our loved ones who are still inside? If you could give us some idea of what they plan to do, that is, if you know something as you imply, then perhaps we could head it off or do something to keep them from being hurt. We need to know.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Paranoia strikes deep - into your heart it will creep...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I can't wait for May to pass, and then September, with absolutely nothing significant happening on the worldwide religious front.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I can't wait for May to pass, and then September, with absolutely nothing significant happening on the worldwide religious front.

True, but then these types will just fall back onto 2034. It is pitiful to reject the JW religion for doing this (with different dates) and then repeat the exact same process.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It is pitiful to reject the JW religion for doing this (with different dates) and then repeat the exact same process.

Some people just never learn.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

foodalls is just fearmongering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit