Who has made more mistakes than WTS?

by Mr Bean 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

WTS has not a single evidences and even logical prove that anyone gave them any authority whatsoever. No religion has it anyway. WTS has made more mistakes than possible ANY other religion in the world!

Maybe Mormons went even further but the WTS is not much behind it.

WTS, while being the most erroneous religion, do insist to have an absolute power in their hands to decide who is going to live and who is going to die.

To be perfectly honest, I can't recall ANY other religion making so many mistakes. I would exclude Mormons, because their biggest mistake is to believe in book of Mormon.

However, this religion has more reasons to be trusted because is based on signed evidences by some witnesses of the event. In case of the WTS, even such document does not exist.

Catholic Church has many mistakes as well, but... did they prophecies a date of Armageddon at all?

Even their Bible translation seems to be more honest and they produced very honest approach to God's name trying to use the most believed form by the best experts available. While WTS went much to far 'restoring' the name in worst possible form.

Why we should search for good bits in WTS at all? We (ExDubs) know well what WTS is made of and it is not point to justify any WTS action at all

In such light I can give them a lot of credit for being the worse possibly religion with the biggest possibly mistakes and they still claiming to be God's prophet and fooling few millions people that Holy Spirit of Jehovah' is directing them.

Yup... I'm full of an admiration and spirit of the WTS.

I'm so amazed how successfully they are able to fool several millions of people.

That's my credit to them.

Peace...

• rekless
    rekless

Me! I listen to them, became one then daed myself. The only thing I did right was da myself.

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

More I do think of it, more comes into my mind.

While CC has made some fundamental things wrong, it is possible
    to compare WTS against CC and things are looking weird.

Holy place where they dwell.

Brooklyn Vatican

Infallible doctrines are coming from:

GB The Pope

Worshipping of Mother of God

Jehovah's wife (FDS) Madonna

Interesting...

Peace...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit