Any suggestions

by bobld 6 Replies latest jw friends

• bobld
    bobld

What would someone type in Google on the internet to direct that person to a site that was honest about the watchtower.If they just type in watchtower or Jehovah's Witnesses it WILL direct them the the wt.org which I don't want.I want them to go directly to such sites as freeminds.org.jwn or something like that.There are to many sites that would take them on a wild goose chase.I want them to go directly to the cheeze on this cult.

B

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

jehovah's witnesses -watchtower.org

Just saying...

• scary21
    scary21

jwfacts

• wobble
    wobble

Yes JW Facts, no bulls**t trying to get you to join their brand of eccentricity, just facts, WT articles to see the lunacy and thoughtful and respectful rebuttals of JW doctrine and practice, perfect.

• Timothy Riches
    Timothy Riches

For a fact, Google results favor the organization, whatever org that is. However, when it comes to the JWs it can be much more effective to simply let them see the stupidities, make their own minds up. The JWs are not very good at convincing people from just the literature...

The number of apostate sites VS official is pretty shocking to the uninformed. Out of 1,200,000 hits for "Jehovah's Witnesses" only the top 2 are official, the third is the wiki (itself VERY useful) and fourth is Silentlambs. A good result, in my opinion.

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22Jehovah's+Witnesses%22&aq=0&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=%22Jehovah's+Witnesses%22&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=cba0178b09ca64e2

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks for all the tips.I like jwfacts because it takes you to the meat of things and not their site.

B

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

Google Search: Captives of a Concept

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit