wakeing up family

by TheLoveDoctor 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

I'v been letting my mom know how i feel about the wts-gb hints like generation changes, issues with higher ed, mind control methods of the watchtower, and the fact that thier own liturature prove them wrong. So I said to mom after we went out to eat, I guess im respossable for putting dougts in your head? She said nothing that wasnt even there in the first place an a cleared up a lot of things for her. she allways wonder how the conventions could cost so much.

my mom is a animal lover and sometime more than people for obviose reasons. anyhow my mom believes that sinse god will swallow up death forever then that means the animals will to. she voiced that in a car group a few years ago an well no one agreed. my mother insisted that that would make god a liar as far as she reads in her bible. the truth who really knows my mom will believe what she wants. so i told her u have a right to believe what u want. any how she is waking up

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

That's great! Hope she wakes up enough to leave it entirely eventually.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It is smart to reinforce your mom's belief in herself. The more of her natural personality shines, the less control the old life will have.

• alanv
    alanv

Awake 19727/8p.8GettingaBalancedViewofPets

The Bible shows that only man was given the prospect of living forever. Adam was to die only if he proved disobedient. (Gen. 2:16, 17) We, his descendants, are in a dying state due to inheriting sin from him, "for the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom. 6:23; 5:12) Other creatures,’ as "unreasoning animals," are not capable of conscious or willful sin against God.Hence their death is simply due to natural processes; the general life-span built into their genetic makeup from the beginning. Thus, while a rhinoceros may live as much as half a century, a short-tailed shrew has a life-span seldom passing two or three years. Some insects live only a few hours. This will continue to be true even in God’s promised new order by his Son’s righteous kingdom, when death inherited by humans from Adam "will be no more."—Rev. 21:4.

Hi love doctor, that is the societies view, so you better tell your mum not to get to attatched to her pet lion in the new system!

• ihadnoidea
    ihadnoidea

No resurrection for animals. I wonder why do the Elephants have some understanding of death? Example: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3818833.stm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit