Curious Confused - Another One for you

by truthlover 7 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover
    truthlover

The new numbers for the annointed are out -- 11,202 - up again this year - is there any buzz as to why this is happening?

With all the old guard GB gone now with Bro Barr's death - we should never be at this point in time -- does this concern you?

TL

• truthlover
    truthlover

You must be off the site, but I am very curious as to how this sits with you

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Im not ready to bear my soul here - but to answer your questions, the number that partake has never concerned me - how was ever a truly reliable figure anyway? And the passing of the 1914 generation? Well, I have concerns, or course, otherwise I wouldnt be here.

CC

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi CC,

The increase is happening because the WTB&TS gave permission for it to happen.

The "anointing" is a purely imaginary process that occurs in the mind of the "anointed one" only, with NO outward manifestations - it is the word of the anointed, "I'm anointed" against anyone else, and the Official position" of the WTB&TS is that these claims are to be accepted at face value.

UNofficially, of course, it is a different story. For decades the number of partakers in Africa has been higher than the WTB&TS felt it should be, so those numbers have been discounted and scaled back to reflect a more appropriate number of partakers.

During the 1950s, 60s and 70s in the USA, the s-l-o-o-o-w decline in the number of anointed (slower than statistically possible) was taken as a "sign" that Armageddon was getting nearer. Now the increase in the number of anointed is taken to mean THE SAME THING.

THIS IS A SIGN OF A MIND CONTOL CULT - that all evidence, pro or con, points to a foregone conclusion.

The WTB&TS (Jehovah's Witnesses) is a MIND-CONTROL CULT.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

curiousconfused you have a pm

• yknot
    yknot

Yall ..... ease up some....

He seems really nice, don't frustrate him, let him get settled and have a little wiggle room...... when he is finally ready he will post about it!

Huggles

• truthlover
    truthlover

YKnot and C/C:

sorry and your right -- it's just so nice to hear from someone who has not yet removed themselves --

No more questions

Sorry Curious Confused

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Its all good - relax....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit