Steve Hassan pdf version for sale?

by Joey Jo-Jo 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Hi, anyone aware of a website where I can buy pdf versions of his books?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Steve does not have any PDF versions. You can be sure he will pursue all violations. :-))

Besides, I am the only other source of his second book than his own website: www.freedomofmind.com

Same with Franz' books for now. And my store on Amazon. Where "In Search" is going for over $1000 per book in one case. Mine is only $999.00.

http://www.freeminds-store.com/

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Why is the Franz book SO expensive? Does it come written in gold?

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

So thats why I couldn't find any e-books thanks Dogpatch.

• pirata
    pirata
    Why is the Franz book SO expensive? Does it come written in gold?

DogPatch was joking. It's only $29.95 on freeminds.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

It's actually only $25.95 now. "In Search of Christian Freedom" is $29.95. I had to raise the prices because people were buying them from me and reselling them at a much higher price, taking up all my time shipping and making like $5 a book (NOT worth it!) I have shipped my books and others for over 28 years, and it really gets old. I'm kind of glad sales went way down (dropped to about a third of previous years) over the last 2 years (due to internet sharing and the economy). I can't believe Ray did the sales and shipping almost up til his death - Ray WAS Commentary Press. You called the line and he answered the phone. He did much of the shipping for all these years.

To keep the books available to the average person, I managed to talk to the right person to keep buying the books at 40% off plus postage (basically 30% off), and setting up a store on Amazon. And of course Amazon takes a big chunk out, so you make peanuts. So I had to raise the price or just not do it, forcing people to do without it or pay exhorbitant prices. Sooner or later Commentary Press will be back running, but in the meantime myself and possibly another (at least for Crisis in his case) are the only source of his books plus "Gentile Times Reconsidered."

But Amazon is not showing my prices without some deeper clicking. They do on "Crisis." Notice:

Where is the "Buy New" for $29.95? If you click on paperback (hardcovers are the older versions), you can dig through and find my Store listing NEW for $29.95. But many will miss it.

So I wrote them today asking what is up. We'll see what they say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit