Awake 1980 claims watching "The Exorcist 1 or 2 caused Demonic attacks and child murders!!

by Witness 007 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"The Exorcist"voted "the scariest movie of all time" it has been seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world. however, Awake writers from 1980 had their own "scientific" views of the movie and it's sequel.

Awake 1980 12/8 p.11 ".....MANY REPORTS are on file {where?} of the adverse effects it had on many who saw it. Maureen was an athiest....something was happening to me, I was shaking all over....when I went to bed I would wake up in a cold sweat...I knew there was something IN THE HOUSE AS I COULD FEEL IT WITH ME WHEREVER I WENT...I was going out of my mind...I knew of a family of Jehovahs Witnesses living nearby so I jumped at the chance to study with them...." {After this the demons left!!!}

Awake 1980 7/22 p.31 "T.V TRIGGERS TERROR! - When the motion picture Exorcist 2 was shown on U.S television, a mother and her 4 year old daugter in Whichita falls Texas reportedly watched it together. One scene is said to contain cutting out of a girls heart to get rid of the demon. The little girl in Texas was found murdered in the same fashion. Her mother was charged with the murder...."

So the Millions who watched it should have gone mental like these two people???

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

ive got both dvds at my place and havent been possessed by demons yet...knock on wood lol! omg what was that! a door just closed by itself!! better call those jehovahs witnesses so i can git those terrorizers outta my place!

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Everything causes demonic attacks and child murders according to jw's, don't you know that? Buy something at a yard sale, own a smurf doll, watch a movie, read anything not a wt, ect, ect, ect.

• TheStumbler
    TheStumbler

Who ya gonna call?

'The Jehovah's Witnesses!'

hmm, doesnt work quite as well.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Thats just stupid, I have the key of solomon and Lemegeton books and nothing so far, it takes a lot more (or very little) than satanic stuff to become possessed. And it's impossible to put a curse on a movie unless its done individually. My cousin's grandma is a witch and she gave him deodorant as a present for something I dont recall, at his place he started hearing noises that were not there, eventually he threw the deodorant away, problem solved, so we can't use deodorant anymore?????

• TheStumbler
    TheStumbler

You are right Joey Jo-jo, maybe it is not the movie but the medium of film itself. I say we nuke Hollywood from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

• TheStumbler
    TheStumbler

So the Millions who watched it should have gone mental like these two people???

Don't let independent thoughts cloud your thinking. We have Brothers in Brooklyn who can think for you.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well it's clearly drivin' JoJo insane...

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

This reminds me of smurfs, so one walking by itself means all are demonised??

• VM44
    VM44

Where did the Awake! writer get those two stories?

Direct experience? or hearsay?

No one can check the story!

These experiences wouldn't even be published in The National Enquirer!

They sound more like what "The Weekly World News" would publish. (remember "President Bush meets Space Alien"?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit