Two New Governing Body Members ???

by possible-san 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
    possible-san

Two New Governing Body Members ???http://governingbodyletters.blogspot.com/2010/12/two-new-governing-body-members.html

I know nothing with regard to this matter.

Do you know anything?

possible

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Where did the token black guy go?

• Listener
    Listener

From the link

The Governing Body for Jehovah's Witnesses has approved the addition of two additional members to the U.S. Branch Committee.

These are: John Ekrann and Robert Raines.

This was brought up before and note that it says they have been appointed to the US Branch Committee and not the Governing Body.

• freydo
    freydo

And the r&f rejoiced to hear such thilling news as to how the borg is being divinely directed.

• cameo-d
  • possible-san
    possible-san

freydo.

And the r&f rejoiced to hear such thilling news as to how the borg is being divinely directed.

Recently, I think that many ranks and files have noticed/awakened.
    That is, many of them know that that is falsehood.

On account of "human relations" or their "job", they remain there reluctantly.

possible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So did they fall from outta the sky or did these two come up through the ranks?

Does anyone know who they are? Got any dirt?

If they just came outta nowhere could it mean they are mafia/illuminati operatives?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If they just came outta nowhere could it mean they are mafia/illuminati operatives?

Or they're reptilian aliens from Alpha Centuri looking to dominate the earth?

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

The Governing Body for Jehovah's Witnesses has approved the addition of two additional members to the U.S. Branch Committee.

These are:John Ekrann and Robert Raines.

If this information is correct, I remember John from my days at Bethel. I think at this point in time he is the Director of Information Technology. So it looks like the Branch Committee needed a technical background (with training/education)....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit