Why people don't believe in God

by pressman 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The only god i fear is Thor. He has lightning! He stomps all over your desert "god" allah, god of sand and sheep.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

he just wants you to know him as your god.....pressman

Well then tell God..

To come to my house with some Cold Beer,a Bucket of Chicken and Introduce Himself..

..........................................Hi!..I`m God!..

.............I Brought Cold Beer and a Bucket of Chicken!

.................Image result for God.

.Image result for mug of beerImage result for Bucket of kfc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

he just wants you to know him as your god.....pressman

Really?

Then why is he so inscrutable? And why does he let so many nutjobs claim to represent him?

• pressman
    pressman

oubliette, "why is he so inscrutable? And why does he let so many nutjobs claim to represent him?"

Woah. i assure you that god does not pick clowns like that to represent him. that guy is an embarrassment to all Christians. and why would he try to stop such narcissists. for they will believe what they want to believe because of their arrogance. but that's why i'm trying to tell you guys that you don't have to be arrogant. you just need to believe. God will give you your reward if you do. one way or another.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Those pics are disturbing
  • azor
    azor
    Pressman are you a jw? If not how did you come to know they were not representing god?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Woah. i assure you that god does not pick clowns like that to represent him.

Again, god can tell us. And, if you are telling us this without proof, you are just as much a clown as they.

but that's why i'm trying to tell you guys that you don't have to be arrogant.

Yeah, but you are telling us to trust you, that you know what god wants and you are here to deliver this message and you are totes not a clown like those other clowns and you are here to help save us.

Clownish arrogance to the height, that.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@pressman - you're mistaking a healthy dose of scepticism with arrogance.

If a second-hand car dealer tried to sell you a car, would blindly believe him or would you look under the bonnet?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I still think this is satire. Just not very good satire.

Do you want to know why I think people don't believe in the Easter Bunny? Well I believe people don't want to believe in the Easter Bunny because they are scared. They know that if they finally do gorge the confidence to believe in him, he might discipline them for their skepticism. Now I would like to invite everyone on this forum to wake up and open your eyes to see that the Easter Bunny is true and real.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Pressman: Woah. i assure you that god does not pick clowns like that to represent him.

Finally we agree on something. It only took 8 pages and 76 replies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit