Why people don't believe in God

by pressman 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is Entertaining at least..LOL!!..

People these days are so blind to the fact, if only they would give the holy one a chance......pressman

God needs a Chance?!..LOL!!..

God needs a list of things that need fixing..If you have his address I`ll send him one..LOL!!..

The reason most people say they don't believe in the lord after its been proven..

No proof so far..

i have just came here to share my wisdom with the people here..

Who ever told you,you were wise.....Lied to you.........LOL!!..

for goodness sakes. how can you people say that there is no god. if there was no god then none of us would be here today.

If there was no Sex none of us would be here today..LOL!!.....You`ve heard of Sex?!......Probably not..

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

If God exists it is clearly obvious that He, in general, is not worried about our individual lives. For instance, if a crazy guy (as a german one did some weeks ago) controlling an airbus decides to crash it, God will not do anything to save the mortal bodies of the people therein.

Also, if God exists, He has never talked to one of us so as to tell us His actual plans. The books claiming to be God's words are all a hoax.

Accordingly, the empirical facts tell us that it does not matter if God exists, because all will die once. If we have an spiritual life after dying, we don't know. All the theologies about it, are speculations.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Either this is satire or pressman is trying to recruit for ISIS
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Earlier I had said..

Another one of them one-post-no-reply-nor-forwarding-address- Houdini's hitting the fence.

I apologise...

One-post-no-sense-the-prophet-has-been-hit-by-a-fence-now-he's-spouting-nonsense-allah-make-recompense-rapture -him-into-the-immense-make -him-a-saint-for-our-offence!!

Mr. Pressman, stop praying. Your deliverance is at hand. Your caravan and concubines await your departure into celestial paradise- your reward for espousing the cause of your god - the twilight zone!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

As an actual loving father, I have to ask, what kind of a normal, sane parent wants their children to praise them 24/7??

A loving parent wants their children to live and grow. The ultimate goal is for the child to be an independent and happy adult, not a worshipper of the parent.

What kind of psycho expects to be worshipped by their kids?!?!

DD

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@pressman - you claim that infidels such as myself disbelieve because of fear, so for the sake of argument ...

Well, if God were real I'd fear him. Dude's a lunatic. Look at what his worshippers and your fellow believers are doing in Syria/Iraq right now. I'm glad I leave in a secular Western country.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

DDOG: As an actual loving father, I have to ask, what kind of a normal, sane parent wants their children to praise them 24/7??

I'll tell you what kind of "sane parent" wants their kids to praise them 24/7: the narcissistic INsane kind!

DDOG: A loving parent wants their children to live and grow. The ultimate goal is for the child to be an independent and happy adult, not a worshipper of the parent.

Well said.

DDOG: What kind of psycho expects to be worshipped by their kids?!?!

The JEHOVAH kind!

Worship me or I'll have my son come kill you:

• pressman
    pressman
    loveuni, you are proving my point. you fear god and the belief of him. why? because your human and we humans are natural wimps. what im trying to tell you is that god does not want you to be afraid. because if you just identify the true god, there will not be anything to worry about. he loves you and does not want to harm you. do not judge god. he created you and everything else. if anything, he should be the one judging you. he doesn't want you to blindly worship him and fall prey to religions like jehovahs witnesses, he just wants you to know him as your god.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    loveuni, you are proving my point. you fear god and the belief of him. why? because your human and we humans are natural wimps

Why would he be afraid of something he doesn't believe in? He said IF God were real.... you're missing the condition necessary for the fear.

As for being a wimp, speak for yourself.

what im trying to tell you is that god does not want you to be afraid. because if you just identify the true god, there will not be anything to worry about.

If god is real and loves us, it can personally tell me, not rely on a faulty messenger.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Pressman, The lady protests too much, methinks. - Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit